I'm Elephant


Hi, I'm Elephant. What do you know about me? I'm one of the animals that have lived since ancient times. What do I look like? I am a large-bodied mammal, with wide ears, have a long trunk, and tusks that are my trademark. And how about my life? Where do I live? I live in the forest, but most of us are also cared for in several zoos and wildlife reserves. In Indonesia, there is the Way Kambas National Park, the conservation area for elephants like me. And how about kinds of food I eat? I'm herbivores, so I will eat leaves, twigs, fruit, tree bark and roots. And you must know about some of things that I can do. I can take food using my long trunk. I can also feel the feelings around me. Now, you already know about me. That's all and see you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Top Ten Favorite Books of All the Time

Rumah yang Tak Lagi Sama